Thursday, January 5, 2017

Beginnings

Hello, and welcome to my new blog.  I'm Misha, and I'll be your host. 

I've been in the Society for Creative Anachronism, or SCA, on-and-off since about 1991, and continuously since about 2000 or so; I've played in the West, Caid, An Tir, Aethelmearc, the East, Ansteorra, and Atlantia, where I currently reside. I've not ever fought heavy or rapier, despite some intention to early on.  Instead, I've focused primarily on the Arts and Sciences, which is the purpose of this blog.  I'm here to share a lot, brag a little, brainstorm quite a bit, and document--both my works, and the documentation itself.

What sorts of things do I work on?  Well, I'm a master Brewer (Kingdom Guildmaster Emeritus).  I'm a baker.  I'm a woodworker.  I'm an archer.  I do "string things"--nalbinding, tablet weaving, etc.  I'm a turner.  I'm a beekeeper.  I farm.  I work leather.  All this, and more.

As things progress, I hope to leave a running trail of my varied and various interests, and to entertain.  I hope you'll follow along!

No comments:

Post a Comment